Bosch SA Careers Graduate OpportunityTax Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how.
Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Robert Bosch Africa, South of the Equator is a growing business in the Bosch Group with its Head Office located in Midrand, South Africa.
We employ close to 1,000 associates and operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technology, Packaging Technology and Thermotechnology.
Graduate Intern – Taxation And Internal Controls
- Developing reporting to support the tax and internal control team
- Assistance with analysis of reports for tax and internal control
- Assistance with the digitalization of Tax and VAT returns for Robert Bosch South Africa (RBSA)
- Ad hoc tasks
- Grade 12
- 3-4year degree in Finance, Tax, and Internal audit
- 2-3 years working experience with knowledge of Tax and internal audit
- MS office suite
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP systems
- Must be able to operate independently and in a team
- Must give exceptional attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Excellent analytical skills
Reference Code HRL – 458 -2018
Robert Bosch South Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates’ from designated groups will be given preference
If you have not received a response within 14 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CLICK HERE: Graduate Internship Advert