The Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA Careers) is looking for dynamic experienced and suitably qualified professionals to take up challenging internship positions. Interns will be based in Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal, Western Cape, Eastern cape, Limpopo and Mpumalanga.
It is the intention of the Authority to promote representative through the filling of these positions.
PSiRA with its head office in Eco Park – Centurion is the statutory body regulating the private security industry in South Africa.
Internship Opportunities are available in the following fields:
- Customer Relations Management ( CRM) – Relevant qualifications in Business administration or equivalent
- Supply Chain Management -Relevant qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
- Accounts Receivable – Relevant qualifications in Finance or equivalent
- Asset Management – Relevant qualifications in Finance or equivalent
- Human Capital – Relevant qualifications in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Human Resource Development – Relevant qualification in Human Resource Development or equivalent
- Information Technology – Relevant qualifications in Information Technology or equivalent
- Law Enforcement – Relevant qualifications in Law Enforcement or equivalent
- Risk Management – Relevant Qualification in Risk Management
- Legal Department – Relevant Qualification in Legal or equivalent
- Financial Management: Relevant Qualification in Financial Management or equivalent
- Research and Development-: Relevant Qualifications in Research Development or equivalent
- Forensic and Ethics Unit – Relevant Qualifications in Forensic and Ethics Unit or equivalent
- Training Department – Relevant Qualification in Training (Education Training Quality Assurance)
How to apply
Closing date is 22 May 2017.