The Investec IT Grad Programme offers candidates studying toward an IT related degree/post degree the opportunity to be placed within one of their IT divisions at Investec’s Sandton office.
The Programme offers you hands-on experience and mentoring in one of the most dynamic and successful financial institutions in South Africa. In addition, the Investec IT Grad Programme is underpinned by an internal development strategy that provides specialist structured learning and support to enable you to thrive within the Investec environment.
Investec provides a wide range of financial products in South Africa through its Specialist Banking, Asset management and Wealth and Investment divisions.
Investec offers placement in any one of the following fields:
- Business Analysis
- Systems Development
- Business Intelligence
- Database Administration
- IT Internal Audit
Students studying towards a degree or Post Graduate degree in one of the following fields:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) Business Computing or Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems
- Engineering degrees in Mechatronics/Information Engineering
Qualities Investec is looking for
IT Graduates who:
- Think outside the box of convention
- See IT as a way of enabling change in the world around them
- Are ambitious, creative and academically talented
How to apply
Applications close on 30 April 2017. Click here to apply online
For enquiries about this IT Graduate Programme call 011 291 3583 or email: ITgrad@investec.co.za