DSV South Africa, a leading supplier of transport and logistics services, is offering interested individuals the opportunity to join their Learnership Programme, due to commence on 01 April 2017. Grab this opportunity to gain twelve months hands-on work experience in one of our busy Warehouses or Distribution Centres, plus a nationally recognized qualification ** in one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Freight Forwarding & Custom Clearing
- Freight Handling (Warehousing & Logistics)
** Learners will receive a National Certificate (NC) or Further Education and Training Certificate (FECT) upon successful completion of the full programme.
With offices and facilities in more than 80 countries on six continents, DSV provides and run supply chain solutions for thousands of companies on a daily basis.
- The candidate should have you completed Grade 12 (or equivalent) OR are you currently doing Grade 12?
- Be a South African citizen
- Available to work for a year, full time