Nkangala District Municipality invites applications for 2 Human Resources internship opportunities available over a period of 2 years . Interns will be paid a stipend of R46000.00 a year.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- National Diploma/ Degree or equivalent in Human Resource
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Suite is Essential)
- Applicants must be unemployed, recently qualified and residing within the Nkangala District Municipality
- Original copies of Qualifications and a proof of residence
is required with applications.
- Verification will be done in order to ensure applicants are residing in the Nkangala District.
- Interns will be assigned administrative work in the Human Resource Management and Human Resource Development Departments.
- They will engage in recruitment and training related activities as well as being assigned other activities such as data capturing, filling, organising meetings and taking minutes to ensure relevant work place experience.
How to apply
Closing date: 22 May 2017 at 12h00..
Candidates must be South African citizens or permanent residents. The successful candidate will undergo security and qualification vetting and enter into an employment contract / performance agreement. Disclosure of financial interests, as requested, must be submitted. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
Applicants should submit an application letter, detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and identity document and send it to: The Municipal Manager, Mrs M M Skosana, PO Box 437, Middelburg, 1050,
Hand delivered applications may be submitted to the Municipal offices at 2A Walter Sisulu Street, Middelburg, Mpumalanga, office B21.
Nkangala District Municipality reserves the right not to fill any of the positions. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Fir all enquiries please contact Ms Hlengiwe Nkosi on 013 249 2082.