Oudtshoorn Municipality in partnership with the Department of Local Government: Western Cape is proud to present skills development opportunities for graduate youth permanently residing in the Oudtshoorn municipal area. Interns will receive a stipend of R4 989.00 per month.
- Successfully completed Degree or National diploma within the last three years (2014 – 2016) at an accredited tertiary institution with attached proof (where applicable)
- Be a South African Citizen
- The applicant must reside within the municipal area
- Spatial and Regional Planning
- Human Resource Management/Development
- Risk Management
- Public Administration
- Environmental Health Management
- Disaster Management
- Strategic and Regional Planning
- Policy Development and Research
- Information and Communication Technology.
How to apply
Closing date is 10 March 2017
Interested applicants who meet the abovementioned criteria should apply using the prescribed application form obtainable from HR Development & Transformation section (download here).
Application form accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications and identity document (not older than three months) must be submitted and directed to: Mr. R.S. Claassen, HR Manager: Development & Transformation, Human Resources Department, Oudtshoorn Municipality, Voortrekker Road, Oudtshoorn, 6620.
For any enquiries contact Rayline Wagenaar at 044-203 3054 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview and written assessment.
Please Note: Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. If you have not been contacted within 30 working days after the closing date of this advertisement, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. Curriculum Vitae’s will not be returned. Council reserves the right not to make an appointment. No applications sent via email or faxed will be consideredVia – Oudtshoorn Municipality