Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join Givaudan, a global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances – and impact your world.
The Givaudan Management Trainee Program is established to develop trainees for future management positions in key business areas such as Sales or Marketing. You will participate in a 18 month program that combines structured learning and development with on-the-job training and project management opportunities in several departments at Givaudan South Afirca. This program is ideal for graduates/post graduates with some professional experience during or after studies.
In this exciting role you will be given assignments with the objective of building your business understanding and cultivating your business skills and competencies. The broad structure will be:
- During the 1.5 year program, you will undergo 3 assignments of 6 months duration each
- Of the 3 assignments, one assignment might be outside South Africa
- When you successfully complete the program, you will continue your career in Givaudan South Africa (Fragrance) as a Sales/Marketing professional, and apply your learning to our challenging business opportunities.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like Givaudan, you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree from reputable institute (Chemistry, Marketing or Business Administration desirable)
- Result oriented personality with superior communication and communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural environment
- Relevant Internship / Part Time work experience highly preferred
- Capacity to learn and develop continuously
- Curious mind
- Structured and creative approach to work
- Passion for unique and artistic environment of leading global Fragrance House
How to applyClick here to apply online