T-Systems South Africa seeks to assist graduates with work experience to enhance their employment potential and aid in personal development. The company runs a 1-year internship programme for graduates, which provides them with workplace exposure and helps them to enter the job market.
These internships follow a highly structured programme comprised of 95% practical, on the job training and coaching. The balance of the programme offers mentoring, life skills and technical training to complement the practical skills base. Opportunities are based at the company’s Head Office in Midrand, Johannesburg.
T-Systems in South Africa forms part of the Deutsche Telekom group of companies, which puts the company in a unique position to combine Information Technology and Telecommunications into replicable, cost effective solutions. The company shapes the networked future of business and society and creates value for customers, employees and investors thanks to innovative ICT solutions.
Available Internship Opportunities
- Cloud Platform Engineer – Develop and implement cloud platform strategies and solutions to enable the team to provide reliable, scalable and on-demand cloud infrastructure and add on services to its customers.
- Management Support – To work in close co-ordination with the senior management / directorial staff to provide administrative support
- Industry Forum Administrator – To providine transport Forum Administration Support and Industry Research
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Have a relevant National Diploma/Degree and be able to demonstrate good academic record and achievements;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2012-2016);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to apply
Closing date is 23 February 2017.
Click here to apply online