PSG invites hard working and talented candidates to apply for a Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme based in Wellington, Western Cape.
PSG is a leading financial services provider in South Africa and is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of unskilled youth and people with disabilities in the country.
The Learnership programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry and it offer learners the opportunity to upskill themselves by offering a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
What is in it for me?
- A 12 month Learnership contract, with a monthly stipend
- A Further Education and Training Certificate in Short Term Insurance (NQF4) and RE5
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training and assessment
- Work exposure within the short term insurance industry
- Must be a South African Citizens
- Have a Matric Certificate (must include two (2) languages: English and another South African language & Mathematics with a minimum of a 40% pass)
- Be between the age of 18 and 27 years
- Not have completed this specific qualification before
- Currently unemployed and not studying
- Have less than 2 yearsÂ´ work experience
- Have a clear credit and criminal record
- Be able to commit full time for 12 months
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within short term insurance
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to apply