Volvo South Africa invites applications for apprenticeship opportunities to allow candidates to learn and qualify as Diesel Technicians.
Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
- • Duration of Apprenticeship- 48 Months starting in 2017
- • Monthly Remuneration Package with compulsory benefits
- • Fixed Term Contract For The Duration of the Apprenticeship Programme
- • Technical classroom based training in Gauteng (expenses covered)
- • Workshop practical at local Volvo Trucks or UD Trucks Dealer in the Apprentice’s area of residence where possible
- Completed N2 Qualification (minimum) with the following subjects:
- • Diesel Trade Theory
- • Engineering Drawing
- • Mathematics
- • Engineering Science
All subjects must be passed with a minimum of 50%
How to applyApplications close on 31 October 2016.
Click here to apply online