Aveng Grinaker-LTA is offeiring 10 Administrator Learnership opportunities in Gauteng. The incumbent will be granted an opportunity to attend a Learnership programme for a duration of twelve (12) months.
Aveng Grinaker-LTA is a multi-disciplinary construction group, anchored in South Africa and focused on selected infrastructure, energy and mining opportunities in Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for personal performance in accordance with the training programme
- Commitment to the learnership programme, and ensuring completion of the learning outcomes
- Committing to the Company policies and procedures; ensuring consistent adherence to ethical standards and organisational values
- Developing interpersonal tolerance, effective relationships and teamwork practices
- Dealing effectively with change
- Maintaining focus and self-control
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate with English
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be from a historically disadvantaged group
- Interest in Office Administration within the Construction industry
- Hard working
- Very well organized
- High degree of accuracy
How to apply
Closing date is 28 February 2017.
Click here to apply online