Pioneer Foods is looking for a Millwright Apprentice at the Malmesbury Mill, to complete the theoretical and practical component of a qualification and complete a Department of Labour (DoL) recognized trade respectively.
Pioneer Foods is one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption.
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials.
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment.
- Learned trade codes & regulations.
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration.
- Technical Trade Theory (N3) Matric with Maths
- Willing to do shift work.
- Sound understanding and application of OSHA regulations.
How to apply
Applications close on 25 August 2016. Click here to apply online