Senmin International, a subsidiary of AECI Limited is looking to recruit 2 unemployed youth for a Chemical Operations Learnership Programme (NQF Level 2). The Learnership period will be of 12 months duration. The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at various AECI operations in Pretoria and Sasolburg
Senmin is a manufacturer and supplier of mining chemicals used in the beneficiation of a wide range of ores such as platinum, copper, zinc, coal etc.
- • Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- • Age group 18 – 25 years.
- • Ability to work within a Chemical Plant environment.
- • Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- • Must reside in the Sasolburg area
- • Team Work.
- • Communication.
- • Adaptability.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Time keeping.
- • Follow-up
How to apply
Closing date is 21 October 2016.