The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs seeks 20 Interns in the Eastern Cape. Preference will be given to 8 African Males (1 with disability), 2 Coloured Males, 1 White Male, 8 African Females and 1 Coloured Female. Interns will receive a stipend of R5000.00 per month for a duration of 12 months.
Ref. Cogta 20/05/2017
Ref. Cogta 20/05/2017
- Office of the Deputy Director General – ND: Public Admin & Management with Computer Knowledge as optional advantage (1 Position in Bhisho)
- Traditional Finance – ND: Finance specializing in Accounting (1 Position in Bhisho)
- Spatial Planning – Degree in Town and Regional Planning (3 Positions in Bhisho)
- Land Survey and Cadastral Information Management – BSc in Land Suvey or ND:Land Survey OR ND: Public Admin and Management with Computer Knowledge as optional advantage (3 Positions in Bhisho)
- Land Use Management and Administration – Property Management background (3 Positions in Nelson Mandela Bay Metro, Joe Gqabi and Alfred Nzo DMs)
- Valuation Services Degree or ND in Property Valuation Registered as Candidates with SA Council for Property Valuers Profesion (2 Positions in Bhisho)
- lntergrated Development Planning – Degree or ND in Development Planning/ Development Studies/ Public Administration and Management with IT Knowledge as optional advantage (3 Positions in Bhisho)
- Researchers – Degree in Anthropology / Sociology (2 Positions at Houses of Traditional Leaders in Bhisho)
- Work Study Officers – Degree/ ND in work Study (2 Positions in Bhisho)
How to apply
Closing date is 09 June 2017
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Applications can be forwarded through one of the following options:
Post to: The Head of Department: Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs; Private Bag X0035, Bhisho, 5605.
Hand Delivery: Department: Cooperative Governance & Traditional Affairs; Tyhamzashe Building; Foyer Bhisho.
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment Form Z83 (download here) obtainable from any Public Service Department and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, including at least two contactable referees, and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license (where applicable) and Identity Document (with an original certification stamp) The Z83 form must be signed by an original signatures. It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant elements of the job. Applicants must quote the relevant reference number for the post as advertised. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs welcomes people with disabilities and they may be given preference. All short listed candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment screening. All the appointments are subject to security vetting results. Failure to submit a comprehensive CV, academic qualifications and the signed Z83 form will result in the disqualification of the application from the process. Applications received after closing date will not be considered. No faxed/email applications will be accepted
Via – Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs