Don’t miss the opportunity to fast-track the career of your dreams. Apply to the 2018 ABSA/Barclays Rising Eagles Graduate Programme and spend a year laying the foundations for your future success.
Welcome to a programme for those who see further ahead. For those who have the ambition to soar to their highest altitude. A programme that allows young graduates to spread their wings and ascend to greater heights. A nest that feeds your passion and puts you on a path of growth. Welcome to a programme where visionaries emerge ready to take on the world.
Absa Bank has opportunities across Africa. They offer opportunities in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia. Wherever you join us from, and in whatever role, you’ll be working alongside the best in the business – go-getting achievers with sky-high aspirations just like yours. You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired to spread your wings. And you’ll define where your ambitions lie within our dynamic, global organisation. Expect the Rising Eagles Graduation Programme, with its many great benefits, to nurture your passion for ideas and help make them come to life.
Training and Development
Rising Eagles offers a blended approach to training and development that combines classroom training, group activities, assignments and e-learning. The programme is enhanced with specific events where we host specialist speakers to deliver key topics that affect our business and your role.
Whichever one of our business areas you join, you’ll be guided, moulded and trained for 12 months– building up the skills and experience you’ll need to become a leader for our future. Every step of the way, our training and support will keep your development on track.
You won’t be on this journey alone. From the day you arrive, you’ll have a buddy on hand – a previous graduate – to offer guidance, advice and support – who’ll always be there to share their experience and expertise with you.
A wide variety of career opportunities within the organisation including:
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail and Business banking
- Africa Technology
- Group Functions
- Wealth and Investment Management & Insurance
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) in any of the disciplines that we recruit from, obtained before January 2018
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies).
Programmes related to professional qualifications:
- SAICA – Final year studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent
- CIMA – Currently completing studies that will exempt you from the managerial level at the end of the year application (2017)
How to apply
Applications close 18 June 2017.