TWK Agri Group, has a Diesel Apprenticeship opportunity available within the Trade Division in Piet Retief, Mpumalanga.
TWK is an agricultural company with interests in the Forestry, Agricultural Trade, Grain, Mechanisation, Financing, Insurance and Motors & Tyre industries operating mainly in the Mpumalanga and Kwazulu-Natal provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the training plan for the apprenticeship
- Perform duties required and make reasonable progress to achieve the competencies in the training plan
- As instructed, undertake and attend any training or assessment related to the training plan
- Keep the training record (logbook) in possession, and produce it to the employer and/or training provider, when requested
- Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s possession, as a result of the training, remains the property of the employer
- Obey all workplace Health & Safety and code of conduct workplace rules.
Matric / Grade 12 with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Mechanical Technology
- Engineering Graphics & Design
How to apply
Applications close on 01 March 2017.