Pioneer Foods is looking for a Trainee Miller at its Essential Foods Mill in Bethlehem. This opportunity will allow the trainee to complete the theoretical and practical component of a trade qualification.
Pioneer Foods is one of the largest producers and distributors in South Africa of a range of food, beverages and related products, for human and animal consumption.
- Demostrated ability to control grist & product quality parameter.
- Demostrated ability to compiled and executed milling.
- Demostrated ability to control raw material & finished stock levels.
- Demostrate ability to control and optimised people, mill, machinery and equipment – also maintain the mill, machinery and equipment.
- Demostrate ability to ensure safety, heath, hygiene and pest management
- Grade 12/Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science
- No experinece needed
How to applyApplications close on 06 April 2017.
Click here to apply online