Do you have a passion for the changing world of Film & Television Production? If yes, then the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) Film & Television Production Learnership Programme is for you!
SABC is providing an exciting opportunity to aspirant, vibrant and energetic individuals who have completed Grade 12. This learnership programme will provide successful applicants with competencies that will prepare them for a career in Film & Television Production. The programme will take place in the Gauteng province.
The SABC encourages applicants from disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged backgrounds to apply for this learnership.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Physical Science and Maths
- Communication and language competence
- Computer literacy
- Be a South African citizen between the ages 18 – 35
- Be unemployed and not registered on any other Learnership, internship and/or WIL
- Residents from Gauteng Province
- Be prepared to work irregular hours and travel when required.
- Be prepared for Audio, Visual and Aptitude assessments.
You are also welcome to apply if you have Film & Television experience, with no qualification and unemployed.
How to apply
Interested individual who meet the above criteria are invited to forward:
- A concise 2 page CV
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Completed application form (download here)
Closing date is 24 August 2016. Send your application via e-mail to Learnerships@sabc.co.za or to nearest SABC offices. In the e-mail subject and the application form include (Ref: Film&TV-GP/001) Late applications will NOT be considered.
Take note that correspondence shall be limited to shortlisted candidates and thereafter the successful candidates. If you have not had a response within 4 weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into.
Via – SABC